Case Study — October 11, 2017
Health Systems are a popular use case for time intelligence. Below are actions and results from an implementation with a University Hospital system.
- Centralize your Data : Enterprise Web is completely web-based, which allows administrators and end-users to submit their time data from any computer with an internet connection. The data is stored on a secure, dedicated data server that is accessible by authorized administrators.
- Reduce Data Management Costs : User friendly data collection process allows health practitioners to easily submit their time and effort data from any PC with an internet connection.
- Easier Cost Reporting : Standard reports offer the ability to quickly complete your Medicare Cost Report, for any time period, without hiring data entry staff to enter paper-based time studies or managing and maintaining multiple Excel spreadsheets.
- Customized Time Study Forms : Standard features allows YOU to create & configure the digital time study forms that your end-users are required to submit.
- Validate Data in Real-Time : Enable the system to validate data (in real-time) based on YOUR business rules to ensure accurate reporting.
- Improve Compliance : The Enterprise Web notification engine improves compliance by communicating the necessary data submission requires to all active practitioners.
- Reduced costs for manual data entry and data validation
- Reduce data management costs for ensuring provide compliance
- Reduce time spent generating cost reports
- Increase time study submission compliance